PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Honest Scrap

Wow! This morning, when checking my blog comments, I saw that Dinah had given me an award! I was all like, "OMDog, how cool!" My first award! I rushed over to her blog to pick it up . . . and realized it was the honest scrap award. I was like, "okay . . . honest? um . . . okay . . ." and then I read it an got it. bol Niiiiiice. :P

Not quite sure what "Honest Scrap" means . . . should I be flattered by my blog being called "scrap"? bol
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog.’ Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Oh . . . then I'm doing this wrong . . . I GOT THE HONEST SCRAP AWARD! WOOTNESS!! :P
I want to choose the 7 dog-bloggers later, cause I don't want to right now. :/ But here are my honest things!!!
  1. I am ultra kawaii!!!
  2. I love dressing up.
  3. I know how to wear people sunglasses without dropping them, but I don't like to.
  4. I'm shy off leash and a big loud-mouth bully on leash!
  5. I'm a humper. :P
  6. I eat home cooked meals every day!
  7. I need a hair cut REALLY BADLY.
  8. I chew on my fur and make mats on purpose.
  9. I love bananas, cheese, and yogurt!
  10. I can type my name with my paw with a little help, but that's it. Chanelle types for me.
I'll type the names of my "victims" later. :P
EDIT: But I dun wanna send out the award . . . how about the first 7 doggie-bloggers to comment just take it. :P

4 comments:

  1. We love bananas, cheese and yogurt too, Cookie!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award Cookie :)
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cookie!

    Thanks for coming by and checking out my movie Beagadoon! I'm glad you liked it. Hope you'll visit again soon.

    Your pal,

    Petey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Petey! Thanks for the inspiration you've given me to get into the movie business!!!

    ReplyDelete

Heya! You're about to make a comment to my blog! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, by the way, I appreciate it! But remember, keep your paws clean! Don't type anything you could get kicked out of the dog park for!!