PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Party Plans

Time to get a crack-a-lackin', my friends, it's PARTY TIME!
I've just taken a peek at my calendar and realized, there's only 11 more days till my birthday! Eee! I can't wait! I MUST throw a party. All of you are invited!
What: Cookie's Masquerade Ball
Where: Ballroom 3 at the Hilton Hotel
When: The night of Saturday, October 3rd to the night of Sunday, October 4th
Wear: A costume with a mask.
Please RSVP!
We'll need a photographer for this event. Can any doggy please take pictures of everyone having a lot of fun?

4 comments:

  1. Cookie!

    Oh! Oh! A masquerade, they're the BEST! My human fell in love with them after watching Phantom of the Opera, hehe. I like them too. I must find a mask now...

    I had forgotten your birthday was coming up so soon! How old are you turning?

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparky!
    I'm turning four! I'm so glad you'll come to my party!

    Snuggly Bum Sniggles!
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you make me feel so old, you're less then half my age! I just turned 8.

    I hope you get lots of tasty treats and presents, hehe!

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will! A doggy boutique opened down the street not too long ago, and they have the most delicious looking dog bisquits with dog-chocolate and icing and everything. Mmmmm! Channy said she'd take me there to pick out a treat and a toy!

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete

Heya! You're about to make a comment to my blog! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, by the way, I appreciate it! But remember, keep your paws clean! Don't type anything you could get kicked out of the dog park for!!