PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stupid Government . . .

I was thinking of voting in the Canadian Provincial elections today, but I don't think I will now. When I listened to the different parties' different platforms, I was totally turned off! There was no mention of more funding for doggy daycares, no stimulus plans for more dog biscuits, no plan to help the homeless dogs, no mention of a plan to cut down on the recent vicious cat-on-dog attacks . . . dispicable! What kind of country do I live in?!
You can count me out for voting today! Raaawrr . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya! You're about to make a comment to my blog! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, by the way, I appreciate it! But remember, keep your paws clean! Don't type anything you could get kicked out of the dog park for!!