PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is late this year . . .

Well, Channy and Mommy are leaving tomorrow for Montreal, and they're leaving me and Papa behind. :( Channy made me a stocking, but I guess I won't be hung this year. But, she said she'll make it up to me. She said, this year, she is going to buy a digital camera! FINALLY!! She says she'll take tonnes of pictures of me all the time to put on my blog! And, when she comes home, she's going to give me my own Christmas. Sure, it'll be on the wrong day, but, who cares! It'll be so much fun! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya! You're about to make a comment to my blog! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, by the way, I appreciate it! But remember, keep your paws clean! Don't type anything you could get kicked out of the dog park for!!