PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh me, Oh my!

Ooooh, I'm blushing and wagging all over! Sweepy has just done the sweetest thing!! He sent me an award!

He's just soo sweet! Oooh, I can hardly type, I feel so bubbly! Go to Sweepy's blog to read the message he sent me! Oooohh!

But, I guess I should send this award to someone else . . . hmmm . . . How about Joe and Tanner Stains!

I'll give them this award for always trying to help their owners, and for recognizing that stain-making is an art form!!

Congrats, Stain Boys!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, Cookie! You deserve it! You chose great recipients!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think so too (on both counts)! bol Thank's guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khongrats on your award!

    Great choice bekhause

    no one STAINS like Joe!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad things are working out fur you and Sweepy!
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Heya! You're about to make a comment to my blog! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, by the way, I appreciate it! But remember, keep your paws clean! Don't type anything you could get kicked out of the dog park for!!